Saturday, November 26, 2011

E. E. Cumings.

Today, I want to introduce E. E. Cumings.
I learned about him in creative writing class.

He was an American poet. He is also known for his works as a painter, essayist, author, and playwright. He had created about 2,900 poems, two autbiographical novels, four plays and several essays. He had done a lot of drawings as well as paintings. He isbest known as the preeminent voice od 20th century poetry. He is also regarded as the most popular poet in America.

After I learned about him, I read his poems.
His poems are creative and unique,
so I want many people to read his poems.

1 comment:

  1. You seem interested in poems, maybe you can try to write one as a practice to improve your English skills. It will also help build up your vocabulary and maybe find a creative side of you that you never thought existed. I like reading poems also, especially the ones that resonate with me and my surroundings. You might find some rap songs interesting also as they often have unique styles and use rhyming a lot.

    Chisato from the office

    ReplyDelete