Today, many people take TOEIC test for getting better job or improving English skill.
Recently, I learned various skills to get good scores.
I want to talk about SCANNIG and SKIMMING.
SCANNING is very fast reading.
It is especially important for reading.
It means we don't need to read every word when you read.
SKIMMING is that we focus on finding out something about the book or article when we have a lot to read but not much time.
It is the way we can grasp the point of book or article as quickly as possible.
If we can use these skills well, we will get good scores.
I hope that to use these skills we learned, we can get good scores.
This is very informational. I am glad that you found it helpful, Yuya! I can see how fast you will improve in the near future. Keep the good work!
ReplyDelete