Sunday, November 6, 2011

Misunderstanding!!

Everyone has a possibility for misunderstanding someone.
Today, I want to talk about the horror misunderstanding about me.
One day,I went to eat Korean food with my friends. Of course, I have to get on the bus if I go somewhere. I headed for the bus stop and met a girl who is HELP student. When I talked with her as usual, my host family on the wheel passed in front of us by accident. They greeted us with smile. We enjoyed Korean food and came home. The moment I came home, my host family looked at me with grinning. First I did not know why. They suddenly said to me " The girl we saw this morning is your girlfriend?". I was surprised to hear that, and then I said "She is just friend, not girlfriend". After that, they kept gazing at me with grinnig. They did not believe what I said at all.

I think misunderstanding is terrible.
I wonder if they trust what I said someday....

1 comment:

  1. Haha Yuya, that happens sometimes! People like to assume or gossip.

    By the way, good job on completing your journals for week 2. But I would like to make some suggestions on how to write your learning journal. I would recommend you to write something more related to learning. :) You can write more then two per week, but at least two posts have to do with learning. So if you do write something about your daily life, it will be counted as extra but not the requirement. Make sure you fulfill the requirement first. :)


    anyway, thanks for sharing!! It's interesting!

    ReplyDelete